Boards & Commisions
Small Business Development Financing Authority
Promotes the viability and expansion of businesses owned by economically and socially disadvantaged entrepreneurs, and also small businesses that do not meet the established credit criteria of financial institutions, and consequently are unable to obtain adequate business financing on reasonable terms through normal financing channels. Created in 1978, the nine members serve five year terms.
- Celester A. Hall Chairman/Director Small Business Financing Agency
- Christopher Brandt Managing Partner Audacious Inquiry, LLC
- Susanne Brogan Deputy Treasurer for Public Policy Office of the State Treasurer
- Deborah Goldberg Vice President/SBA Lending Susquehanna Bank
- Anita Graham Partner Opportunity Capital Partners
- Charles P. Martin Regional Community Reinvestment Officer/Legal Division M&T Bank
- Deric Mims Senior Vice-President Sun Trust Bank/SBA Division
- Samuel Dean
- Paul Taylor Executive Director Baltimore City Small Business Resource Center
The next Authority Board conference call will be Friday, June 27, 2014 at 1 p.m. Contact Robin Harris at 410-333-4270 if interested in joining the call.